Bradford Young, the cinematographer responsible for Pariah, Middle of Nowhere and My Mic Sounds Nice, visited Philly to promote his most recent film, Restless City.
He shares his insight on shooting colored people, his references for shooting and his path to becoming one of most sought after cinematographers in the indie film world.
- queensandcriminalqueers reblogged this from lightsandsparks
- lightsandsparks reblogged this from hersoulshinesthru
- hersoulshinesthru reblogged this from theevolutionofimani
- theevolutionofimani reblogged this from theawesomefarm
- theevolutionofimani likes this
- ahumbledyouth likes this
- theawesomefarm posted this